Am I eligible for DACA?
You are eligible for DACA if you meet the following requirements:
– As of June 15, 2012, you were under the age of 31 years old
– You were under the age of 16 when you came to the U.S.
– Have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007, to the present date. Some exceptions may apply for humanitarian reasons.
– You were physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012
– You were physically present in the U.S. when you made your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS.
– As of June 15, 2012, had no lawful status
– You are not eligible for DACA if you were convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three more other misdemeanors
– You must not pose a threat to national security or public safety